a 10 month development series for emerging leaders. She works with Twin Cities Professional Associations creating sessions focused on personal leadership development within that industry.
Fireproof Your Hiring Process
There’s no profit, progress or fun in firing people. Worse yet, it is typically the last resort to solving painful and expensive problems. Even worse, firing can have ramifications such as lawsuits and business loss. Wouldn’t it be great if you could insulate your business and staff from issues associated with people who are not a good fit? Terri will show you essential measures you can take mitigate future hiring mistakes.
Troubleshooting the Underperforming Team
Want to know the difference between building a scalable sustainable business and a “lifestyle” business that depends on you for its existence? One has value in the marketplace, the other has only sentimental value. Steve will show you how you have the potential to grow a sustainable business that performs long past your retirement.
What’s in Your Team’s Game Book?
Does your team have a single “game book” from which they all operate? If the answer is “No,” then chances are they each are operating from their own. Establishing a singular game book, or operating system, is one of the fastest ways of getting your team to pull together and improve performance. Terri will get you started on creating a game book that clears up confusion and aligns your team.
A half-day seminar designed to dramatically improve the value of your business and get you back on track to gaining the FREEDOM you deserve as a business owner or CEO. During The Freedom Workshop, you will be engaged by practical, relevant strategies as well as a statistically proven methodology for increasing the value of your company.
Other presentations tailored for your business including:
- Succession Planning
- Exit and Transition Business Owner Panel Moderator
- Work Ethic
- Formal Systems to Manage Informal Behavior
- Negotiating Styles
- Various Discussion Groups on Leadership, Personality Styles, Emotional Intelligence, Conflict and Change Management
Leveraging 8 Key Drivers
- September 22, 2016: Hellmuth & Johnson Law Office | Edina, MN
- January 18, 2017: Mpls-St.Paul Business Journal University, CB Richard Ellis | Minneapolis, MN
- September 14, 2016: Edinburgh Country Club | Brooklyn Park, MN
- September 21, 2016: Brackett’s Crossing Country Club | Lakeville, MN
- September 29, 2016: Midland Hills Country Club | Roseville, MN