“If you look at people who are very successful at making a lot of money, they have a coach, a mentor…the ones that are broke are trying to figure it out themselves.” Hugh Ballou shares his insights into business transformation that are based in the high-performance world of orchestral music. Learn what the maestro knows about creating synergy and how to make it happen in your business.
- How has your background in music evolved into business leadership training?
- How is working with business people different from working with musicians?
- Is there any one leadership challenge that stands out more than others?
- What is your answer to the age-old question, “Are leaders born or are they made?”
- Is there anything a leader can do before he or she starts to spend money that will better prepare them for success?
- Mentorship for business owners Y/N? If “Yes”, how long should someone commit to having a mentor?
- What are your five pillars to leadership success?
Click here to view Hugh’s speaker profile and contact information