Justin Recla of The Recla Group, a due-diligence and vetting firm for small business owners, discusses what businesses can do to better protect their resources. With the advent of the internet, anybody and everybody can be a self-proclaimed expert. Recla outlines best practices for making sure that the people you are dealing with are indeed who they say they are.
- Is scamming on the rise?
- What signs should I look for to tell me if I am being scammed?
- Is membership in the Better Business Bureau enough?
- Where are the typical business weak spots that are prone to being scammed?
- What due diligence should I practice to protect my business from being scammed?
- Is there such a thing as being too cautious?
- How can I ensure my clients and customers that my intentions are sincere?
- What does the term “business transparency” mean and what does it entail?
- How can I play it safe and have fun, trust and enjoy people at the same time?
- Is due diligence a good investment? Does it offer any returns?